BeingWE is a real & raw conversation series for women, by women. Our facilitators bring a diverse set of professional skills, life stories and flavors to our table to lead a conversation that is authentic, vulnerable, and real.
The 2019-2020 season will consist of SIX leading-edge, empowering discussions for women juggling life’s demands. Join us as WE redefine our potential as women and leaders.
Doors open to all BeingWE events at 5pm for check-in and connection. Conversation begins at 5:30pm. All events are held at The Women’s Resource Center – Sarasota, located at 340 S. Tuttle Avenue, Sarasota FL 34237.
- Learn from successful Fire-Starters on how they do it — REALLY
- Ignite the leader inside the woman
- Mingle with like-minded women — and make powerful connections
- Learn valuable, empowering tools and practices to take into your own life
- Allow yourself to be vulnerable in a shared, safe space.
- Take a risk, and maybe laugh a little
- Enjoy refreshments… and free childcare!
- 5pm Doors open for check-in and connecting with others. Family-friendly refreshments will be available on site.
- 5:30pm BeingWE Conversation: introductions, engagement, inquiry, sharing tools and resources
- 7:30pm Program concludes
Thursday, October 29th from 5-7:30pm | Being Superwoman – Does this label empower us or hurt us?
Tuesday, December 3rd from 5-7:30pm | Women in Business – Creating what’s possible against all odds
Thursday, January 23rd from 5-7:30pm | Follow Your Bliss – How our brains are uniquely wired to take action