Through these leading-edge live conversations we will inquire into what it means to be an empowered woman in the 21st century. We will uncover myths, share commonalities, and discover valuable tools and practices that provide clarity, freedom, and inspire us all. BeingWE is a space where we get to step into the author role in our own life, rather than reacting to a life given to us by our environment or conditions. WE get to redefine our potential as women and leaders. We know you are a leader. That is why you are here.
- That each woman learns to experience her own greatness.
- Provide inspiration, enrichment, growth, training and development tools for ALL women — meeting them where they are at — at eye level — by engaging in authentic conversations that provide real value.
- Offer access to all women – especially those who may not have the resources for leadership and empowerment programming by inviting women to “pay it forward” and sponsor other women.
- Participants take home 1-2 new exercises or practices which can be easily applied in everyday life.
- Growing a strong, tightly-knit community of women in our local area who support each other and together make an impact on our region.
Supporters & Partners
- Is this event open only to women?
- In the spirit of inclusivity, all genders are welcome and invited to participate, but please note that our conversation topics are designed to explore the female human experience.
- My schedule is crazy and I can’t carve out 2-3 hours. Can I come and leave early?
- It is our hope that you’ll become able to make time for this conversation! But if you need to leave early, we totally understand. We ask that you please be considerate with your choice of seating.
- I’m not sure I can fit this into my budget, but I’d love to participate. Are there options?
- We have created an opportunity for all women to have a seat at the table. We invite women with the ability to lift others up to select a ticket that includes sponsoring another woman’s participation. If you would like to apply for a sponsorship, please contact Keren at email@example.com.